As we believe that creativity comes from different prospects and mindsets, we are offering our "Summer Internship" as we did in our last Winter Internship, we will provide experience for those who are searching. Our internship is available in these positions:- - Social Media Specialists - Graphic Designer - Business Development Executive Take your first step toward you beloved career and join our ambitious community. The internship details are as follows:- - One month - Unpaid - Attending from 9 AM till 5 PM
• Answer and direct phone calls • Organize and schedule appointments • Plan meetings and take detailed minutes • Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms • Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports • Develop and maintain a filing system • Update and maintain office policies and procedures • Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers • Maintain contact lists • Book travel arrangements • Submit and reconcile expense reports • Provide general support to visitors • Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients • Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers. • Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings. • Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors. • Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives. • Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders. • Forecast and track key account metrics. • Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. • Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis. • Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product • Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships. • Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
• Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project • Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience • Determine the message the design should portray • Create images that identify a product or convey a message • Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites • Select colors, images, text style, and layout • Present the design to clients or the art director • Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them • Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets • Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing • Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings • Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives • Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events • When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include: • Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays • Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products • Developing quotes and proposals • Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person • Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met • Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
• Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications • Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience • Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity • Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film • Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects • Create rough and final cuts • Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running • Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process • Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Research industry-related topics • Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms • Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products • Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts • Edit and proofread written pieces before publication • Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content • Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares) • Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics • Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles • Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates) • Update our websites as needed
• Determine how best to represent a concept visually • Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use • Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, or a theater, television, or film set • Supervise design staff • Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members • Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style • Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments • Develop detailed budgets and timelines • Present designs to clients for approval
• Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required. • Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users • Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date • Service Community Admin accounts, processing emails and complaints, escalating when necessary • Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media platforms, adapting methodology where appropriate • Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes • Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social Media team • Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues
• Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized • Preparing detailed strategy reports • Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic • Running PPC campaigns • Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors • Filling websites and other content with effective keywords • Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts • Developing link building strategies> • Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors • Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines • Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. • Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. • Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements. • Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors. • Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. • Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. • Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies. • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research Perform digital advertising audits Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities Ability to communicate professionally on client calls and via email Actively collaborate with Bluetent digital marketing specialists and account managers to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions Experience or interest in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry is a plus